Website Nexans Romania
- Development of company’s sales in the allocated countries
- Actively involve in the railway investment projects in CEE, from conception through to completion; ensuring that the offers meet the requirements and expectations of the customer
- Develop and conduct market research studies and perform related analyses involving sales, trends, and market potential
- Supervising most aspects of electrical system design including the application of design standards
- Prepare the right offer so as to address customer needs
- Support major accounts
- Manage the interface with sales front office to support their activities.
- Demonstrable and proven experience, min 5 years
- Sales behaviour skills
- Previous knowledge of design, specification, team leadership and proficiency in electrical power system design
- Customer relationship
- English / French would be a plus
In 2001, former Alcatel Cable and Components division became Nexans. In the same period Nexans Romania was established.
Group representative, Nexans Romania, office based in Bucharest is the rep-office for Romania and the Balkans. Our office in Bucharest takes over and processes all requests and projects in Romania and in the Balkans, in any field of activity.
Nexans Group produces a wide range of power cables for energy transmission and distribution, cables for various industrial applications, telecommunications cables, including fiber optic cables, accessories for power and telecommunication cables. Our partners and clients are major companies locally and nationwide. Our employees have attended specialized courses in the field of activity of the company.
Focusing on the products quality and answering promptly to your requests, we are sure you will be satisfied with our services.